Slip and Fall
Cincinnati Slip and Fall Lawyer
Did you know? Slip and fall accidents were the third leading cause of accidental deaths in the United States last 2020. According to the National Safety Council (NSC), slip and fall accidents claimed the lives of 42,114 individuals in the stated year. Slip and fall accidents occur anywhere and anytime.
With this danger looming around the corner, you must understand your rights if you become a victim of such an injury. You may be entitled to financial compensation depending on the circumstances surrounding the accident and who’s responsible for it.
At Richman Law Office, our reliable and experienced Cincinnati slip and fall lawyer will help you analyze the facts and circumstances of your case. With our comprehensive legal support, you can rely on us to deliver the best outcome for your case.
Contact us now and schedule your free consultation.
What Is a Slip and Fall Accident?
A slip and fall is a negligence-based accident resulting from a person slipping or tripping and falling on another’s property. These types of accidents commonly occur in workplaces with heavy foot traffic but can also happen in residential or commercial areas.
For example, a landlord might fail to inform his tenants about a leaky pipe causing a wet floor and someone slipping and falling down in the hallway. In this case, the landlord is liable for any damages resulting from the tenant’s injury.
Slip and fall accident victims might receive damages like medical bills, lost wages, emotional damages, and more from the negligent party. Cincinnati slip and fall attorneys ensure you get proper and maximum compensation for the injuries you suffered.
Our Approach To Slip and Fall Cases
Slip and fall accidents are nothing new for us as this is one of the most frequent cases. We have handled personal injury cases for over 25 years. With this extensive experience and profound knowledge of the law, we have successfully helped hundreds of victims reclaim the compensation they deserve.
At Richman Law Office, we employ a thorough and precise approach when handling slip and fall cases. We work diligently to uncover the responsible party, build a strong case, and negotiate a favorable settlement for you.
As a longstanding law firm in Cincinnati, we pay great attention to each slip and fall accident case. We understand that no two accidents are identical, and each case has unique circumstances and facts. That’s why we take a personalized approach when handling cases ensuring you get the best outcome for your injury.
Types of Slip and Fall Cases
As mentioned, slip and fall accidents happen anytime and anywhere. Cincinnati premises liability lawyers carefully analyze the nature of the situation and understand how to pursue a successful case around specific circumstances.
Here are the most common types of slip and fall cases.
- Slips and falls in public places, such as stores and restaurants: The owner or manager is liable for your safety whenever you enter a public establishment. If they fail to implement appropriate and necessary safety measures, the victims can sue for financial compensation.
- Slips and falls on private property: Private properties like condominiums, residential homes, and other private areas are held to the same safety standards as public places. If property owners fail to meet these safety codes due to negligence, they can be liable for any injuries incurred on their premises.
- Slips and falls due to unsafe working conditions: Employers must maintain an adequate and safe working environment to protect their employees from accidents. Employees can retaliate and seek damages for their injuries if this is not observed.
How We Can Help You
With over two decades of legal expertise, our legal team earned and maintained an impressive track record by helping countless clients get the compensation they deserve. Here are some ways our legal team will help you with your slip and fall case:
- Case investigation: Slip and fall accident cases are complicated as they also touch on premises liability laws. Our legal team is committed to extensive investigation, collecting evidence, and establishing the chain of events that led to your injury.
- Maximize compensation: Our attorney is a proficient negotiator who could persuade insurance companies to reach a settlement amount favorable to your case.
- Comprehensive legal support: Our legal team provides an end-to-end legal service. From our initial complimentary consultation to filing the lawsuit, our team will be by your side every step of the way.
Contact Richman Law Offices for a Free Consultation
Negligence is often the root of slip and fall accidents. If an owner or employer established a proactive solution to ensure a safe space for everyone, accidents like these could be prevented.
If you or someone you know incurred an injury due to a slip and fall accident, contact Richman Law Office at (513) 621-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org today. You may also complete our online contact form to schedule your free online consultation with our proficient Cincinnati slip and fall attorney.