Cincinnati’s Trusted Wrongful Death Lawyer
Accepting a loved one’s death at the hands of a negligent professional or a reckless driver is never easy. It’s easy to feel helpless about what happened and confused about what you should do next. We understand your feelings and your fierce desire to seek justice.
Filing a wrongful death lawsuit will not reverse what happened, but it could help you get back on your feet and bring justice to your deceased loved one. This is what we do best at Richardman Law Offices — advocate for grieving loved ones and deliver justice for the departed victim.
Our proficient and compassionate Cincinnati wrongful death attorney will help you navigate the sensitive and intricate nature of this legal field. Schedule your free, confidential consultation with our attorney today.
What Is Wrongful Death?
Wrongful death cases refer to negligent accident cases resulting in a person’s untimely death. Some examples of wrongful death cases include medical malpractice, car accidents, and product liability cases.
In these types of lawsuits, the victim’s family can sue for damages like lost wages, funeral expenses, loss of companionship, emotional suffering, and more. In most wrongful death cases, the judge often enforces punitive damages to punish the defendant’s malicious actions.
Our Approach To Wrongful Death Cases
With over two decades of handling personal injury cases, including wrongful death claims and lawsuits, our Cincinnati wrongful death lawyer has successfully helped hundreds of Cincinnati families and clients find justice for the death of their loved ones.
We take a personalized approach to wrongful death claims. We work closely with clients, gathering evidence and building meticulous legal strategies to ensure the success of their cases.
At our firm, we are compassionate advocates who exhaust all legal means to help our clients win their cases and get their lives back on track.
Types of Wrongful Death Cases
As a negligence-based case, wrongful death lawsuits can happen in various scenarios, primarily medical malpractice, workplace accidents, or car accidents. Here are some common examples where wrongful death is commonly reported:
- Medical malpractice leading to wrongful death: This can be due to a medical professional’s negligence in diagnosing, treating, or handling the patient.
- Negligent actions resulting in a fatal accident: This is where motor vehicles and other accidents fall. This could be due to unsafe practices or sheer negligence.
- Product liability that leads to wrongful death: This is when a manufacturer’s product defies safety standards and causes a fatal injury.
- Workplace accidents resulting in a fatality: This happens when employers fail to meet safety standards and cause an accident leading to death.
How We Can Help You
At Richman Law Offices, we help grieving families seek justice for the death of their loved one in various ways, including:
- Case Investigation: We meticulously evaluate evidence, interview witnesses, and review autopsy reports to determine liability. Our attorney leaves no stone unturned to uncover the truth of your case.
- Maximize Compensation: Our attorney will help you understand the extent of damages your family suffered and negotiate expertly to obtain the maximum potential compensation for your wrongful death lawsuit.
- Comprehensive Legal Support: From our initial free consultation to successfully settling your case in your favor, our attorney will provide complete legal support at every step of the legal process.
Contact Richman Law Offices for a Free Consultation
Your first step should be securing the help of a Cincinnati wrongful death lawyer with a proven and successful background in similar cases. Wrongful death claims and lawsuits are complicated and emotional in nature, which could make it hard to deal with the legal proceedings alone.
At Richman Law Offices, we offer free initial consultations and charge no fee unless we win your case. Contact us today at (513) 621-0000 or email us at email@example.com to schedule a free case evaluation. You may also complete our online contact form to meet with our Cincinnati wrongful death attorney.
Protect Your Loved Ones From Life-threatening Negligence
Death resulting from negligence is a tragedy that no family should bear. If you have lost a loved one because of another individual’s careless actions, you may be entitled to compensation for the damages you and your family have suffered.
Our Cincinnati wrongful death lawyer at Richman Law Offices is here to help you get justice for the wrongful death of your loved one. Contact us today and rest assured that your case will be handled professionally and with the utmost compassion.